Max Home believes strongly in Employee, Community and Social Responsibility.
- Recycled Steel Springs and Steel Spring Clips
- Bio foam/CFC Free Foam
- Non Toxic Glues
- All Wood from renewable species and sustainable forests (Pending Certification)
- Recycled Packaging
Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Dust Collection
- Recycled Waste in Fabric, Wood and Foam
- Commitment to Our Community
- Pleasant and safe Work Environment
- Domestic Production and Domestic Sourcing
- Adhere to the highest fire safety standards for all products set by the state of California.
- Reduction of non organic compounds to achieve the best balance between performance using the greatest amount of organic materials.
- Max Home builds a product for longevity but has engineered each frame to use relevant materials in the best possible locations.
- Elimination chemicals deemed potential dangerous by the EPA such as Formaldyhyde and PBDE's